What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
NLP is the study of human excellence, and makes available a body of knowledge about how we go about making sense of our experiences and interactions with others. It is a journey of self-discovery. It allows you to generate your own learning’s and come to your own realisations and awareness by looking at the processes taught.
Why use NLP
NLP provides tool, techniques and understandings to:
- Gain control over your motivation
- Enhance your relationships with rapport and communication styles
- Release negative experiences that may hold you back
- Improve your self-image, self-esteem and confidence
- Enable you to perform at your best
- Gain relief from your specific allergies
- Expand how you do your Therapy work
- Become a Coach
The results you want at work, in sport, or in relationships, depend on the habits you have. So, if you continue with the same habits, you will continue to get the same results.
You can change your results by changing your responses to your external experiences. To change your responses you need to change your internal habits. So, if you want different results, approach your tasks differently