At The Eyes of Horus we help you go Beyond Managing Your Anxiety to Overcome it.
Anxiety doesn’t have to hold you back from doing what you love or want to do.
Since 2014, we have been spreading the message that anxiety goes beyond management and coping.
Anxiety can be overcome.
Our proven programs, based on the experience of overcoming anxiety, enables you to overcome your anxiety and fears so you can live the life you want. We treat all types of fears, phobias, anxiety and panic.
We offer clients a means of working through a range of anxieties they may be facing. Seeing our anxiety coach can assist you in gaining clarity, learning about managing your anxiety and gaining mastery as you overcome your anxiety and improve your emotional and psychological well-being.
Benefits of our programs include:
- Experiencing a small sample of what is possible for you before committing to a full program with our complimentary discovery session. This increases the certainty you have with achieving your outcomes. There is no obligation to continue with a program.
- Taking back your control of your life as our program leads you to better understand all areas of yourself.
- Being involved in your solutions to your problems because it is you who solves them as you follow our lead to find the root causes and release their impact on you.
- Reducing your stress so you can be healthier in your mind and body as you gain new insights and apply new thought patterns and behaviours.
- Providing help and assistance when you need it because we offer a variety of ways to fit your needs by doing phone sessions, home visits, work visits, and sessions at out clinic.
Our Programs are tailor to help different types of anxiety:
- Professionals where your anxiety is impacting your career, decision, promotions, teem meetings, staff and management of tasks daily, weekly or monthly.
- Being at home where anxiety is stopping you from having a happy life, impacting your family and community relationships, causing your stay away from people or socialising.
- Anyone who has to present to a group of people, whether this is in a formal work environment, sales, conferences, or your role as a teacher, financial person, or in a personal areas such as a wedding, engagement or 21st.
- Students who are suffering from anxiety around exams, assignments or giving presentations of their work.
- Trades people who suffer from fears of heights, claustrophobia or anxiety that impacts their work.
Recent Blog Posts
Steps to help another person with anxiety December 18, 2017
Are you confused about whether you have anxiety or stress? December 11, 2017
How do you recognize a person with Anxiety? December 4, 2017
How to help another person with anxiety November 27, 2017
Upcoming Events, Workshops and Webinars
Trainings and webinars to restart in August 2018