- Tuesday 26 June 2018
- 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Beaumont, 7-9 Studley park road, Kew, 3101
The cost is $5 per members and $25 per non-member.
Tea and coffee provided.
At least 1 in 4 people are impacted with Anxiety and most believe the best they can achieve for the rest of their life, is to just cope with their anxiety.
I know and have the personal experience that anxiety can be overcome. I want to get other hypnotherapists or coaches believing anxiety can be overcome so you can help your clients to achieve this outcome.
This Presentations covers:
- How and why your hypnotherapist beliefs can limit success with your clients
- What is the best level of trance when working with anxiety?
- How to always find the triggers to anxiety especially when the client does not know them
- Discovering the hidden side of anxiety that is impacting your client and they don’t even know it
- The two stages you need to follow for gaining success in overcoming anxiety
- Why anxiety is good for you
- An activity to learn about using the mirror technique for taking back control of anxiety
- How to get your client’s commitment to doing a 6 session program for gaining mastery over anxiety
- And more.