David Donahoo is a qualified Supervisor. He is registered with:
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (AACHP)
- Australian Board of NLP Practitioners (ABNLP).
The aim the the supervision is for:
- Clients - reviewing your client interaction to make sure they are ethical and are no causing any attachment, providing assistant in helping clients overcome their issues by suggesting techniques to help in specific cases, and check note taking and review of sessions
- Business - reviewing and assisting in business related questions to help you get your therapy business working
- Personal - reviewing and assisting to make sure you are having a balance in your life and there is no transference with clients.
- Professional Level – 6 x 1 hours of individual or 6 x 2 hr group supervision per year
- Clinical level – can do Peer supervision and have individual sessions as needed
For AACHP are:
- 10 hours of individual supervision per year or
- 5 x 1 hour of individual supervision and either 5 group or peer supervision sessions.
Method of Supervision
I am able to do face to face, phone or Skype supervision sessions.
Current Group Supervision sessions
Group supervision will run every two months. The sessions will be restricted to 5 attendees. The current dates for 2016 supervision are:
- Friday evening 7.30pm to 9.30pm at 39 Anderson St, Templestowe
- 24 Jun, 26 Aug, 21 Oct, 16 Dec,
- Wednesday evening 7.30pm to 9.30pm via Skype
- 8 Jun, 10 Aug, 12 Oct, 14 Dec
If you are interested in individual supervision or joining one of these groups, please contact David on 0419 517 716 or email to: email@example.com