Overcoming Phobias Program
Stopping that Phobia with Hypnotherapy and NLP in Templestowe. Once the phobia is gone, it it gone! You can then do what you have been unable to do.
Stopping that Phobia is easier than you think using Hypnotherapy and NLP I had claustrophobia and tried many things to overcome it. I was not until I used Hypnotherapy that the changes occurred and I no longer suffer from its effects. So I learned how to work with phobias and anxiety. Our program has been specifically designed to help you overcome your phobia and become a much more relaxed person long term in those situations your use to want to flee from. My Stop That Phobia program comprises 3 sessions to:
- Understanding the type of phobia
- Finding the cause of it; I do not need to know what decision actually caused it and neither do you, consciously, but your subconscious knows and we find it there using hypnosis.
- Release the phobia; both the decision that caused it and the emotions that want to make you run away
- Help you have the confidence to discover and test that phobia has gone for good.
Most of my client who have phobias want the change to occur right now and last for a long time. From my experience, it takes 3 sessions of hypnotherapy with NLP to release the phobia and make it long term. From the first session, you are already gaining control of your phobia. The program starts with a 90-minute appointment to understand your problem and start making the changes. Then the subsequent 60-minute sessions working on helping you be confident the phobia has gone so you do what you previously ran away from. I am committed to helping you change if you are willing to make the commitment to the program. I know what my phobia stopped me from doing.
Now just imagine you are free from the phobia, notice how things have changed. How you have control of your life and notice what is now working for you.
Take Action Now and book a Session to learn how you can take action to release the phobia and become a much more relaxed person?
Alternatively, you can email David at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details, and call David on 0419 517 716.
So I want you to think about:
- What is your phobia stopping you from doing?
- What would the freedom be like without the phobia?
- What is the cost to you of what you are missing out on? I know for me it was stopping me going to places where I needed to use the lift and so I was constantly making excuses and losing confidence in myself.