At The Eyes of Horus we help you go Beyond managing your anxiety and overcome it.
Anxiety doesn’t have to be something holding you back from doing what you love or want to do.
Since 2014, we have been spreading the message that anxiety goes beyond management and coping.
Anxiety can be overcome.
Our proven programs, based on the experience of overcoming anxiety, enables you to overcome your anxiety and fears so you can live the life you want. We treat all types of fears, phobias and anxiety.
We offer clients a means of working through a range of anxieties they may be facing. Seeing our anxiety coach can assist you in gaining clarity, learning about managing your anxiety and gaining mastery as you overcome your anxiety and improve your emotional and psychological well-being.
Benefits of our Programs, you get to:
- Experience a small sample of what is possible for you before committing to a full program with our complimentary discovery session. This increases the certainty you have with achieving your outcomes.
- Take back your control of your life as the program leads you to better understanding of yourself.
- Be involved in your solutions to your problems because it is you who solves them as you follow our lead to find the root causes and release their impact on you.
- Reduce your stress and be healthier in your mind and body as you gain new insights and apply new thought patterns and behaviours.
- Have help and assistance when you need it because we offer phone sessions as well as sessions at out clinic.
Who are our Programs tailor to help?
- Professional with Anxiety that impacts your ability to complete your daily, weekly and monthly tasks or stops you from taking on tasks.
- Those looking for promotion but your anxiety is stopping you from stepping up to the role.
- Anyone who has to present to a group of people, but their anxiety and nervousness impact them. This includes: team leaders, managers, senior managers, teachers, financial advisers, and more.
- Students who are suffering from anxiety around exams, assignments or giving presentations of their work.
- Trades people who suffer from fears of heights, claustrophobia or anxiety that impacts their work.
Recent Blog Posts
Steps to help another person with anxiety December 18, 2017
Are you confused about whether you have anxiety or stress? December 11, 2017
How do you recognize a person with Anxiety? December 4, 2017
How to help another person with anxiety November 27, 2017
Upcoming Events, Workshops and Webinars
Trainings and webinars to restart in August 2018